Pool & Spa Service
For over 20 years, Pacific Pools has been providing opening, closing, regular cleaning,
and the full range of repair services for residential and commercial clients in the central
A typical pool opening involves the following activities:
- Remove, clean, and store pool cover at client's site.
- Fill pool with water, from closed level to operating level
- De-winterize plumbing and equipment (remove plugs, plug drains in filters, etc)
- Start system and check operation of all equipment.
- Inspect the pool and system, including chemical feeders, filtration equipment, flow meters, pressure gauges, values, and underwater lights.
- Mount ladders and any other equipment removed during closing.
- Provide opening checklist to client, including a list of items needed before opening the pool to the public.
- Apply initial dose of chemicals
Regular Cleanings (from six-day-a-week to bi-weekly)
- Vacuum and clean the water line as needed, backwash or clean filter, and add water when necessary.
- Clean out skimmer baskets.
- Straighten deck furniture.
- Thorough check of system, to include checking for leaks, proper operation of the pump, filter, and heater.
- Thorough check of automatic chemical controller, to include checking chemical supplies, supply hoses, levels, error codes, etc.
- Check and adjust chemicals to maintain chemistry within tolerances established by the American Public Health Association.
- Backwash filter.
- Lower water to proper closing level.
- Blow water out and put antifreeze in skimmer, return, and main drain lines
- Plug returns and skimmers
- Drain water and open or remove drain plugs from system (filter, pump, heaters, etc.)
- Remove removable ladders and handrails.
- Remove and store skimmer baskets.
- Clean chemical feeders, drain and store hoses, lubricate filter system.
- Apply winterization chemicals.
- Install cover
- Equipment (filters, pumps, heaters, chemical dispensers, etc) and associated plumbing and electrical support equipment
- Automatic chemical controllers
- Deck and pool equipment (lighting, ladders, etc.)
Spa and Hot Tub Services
- Service all major brands
- Complete range of repair services - shell, plumbing, pumps, heaters, electronics
- Openings and closings
- Spa moving
Pool and Spa Inspections